Bhringraj, also known as Maka, is used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent hair loss and treat skin problems. It has the following positive effects
- For the hair - prevent hair loss & premature greying
- For the skin - treats allergies, dermatitis, eczema - has a revitalizing effect
- Mix Bhringraj with very hot water.
- Add other plant powders if needed.
- Cover the mixture & leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then apply the paste to dry or damp hair and massage into the scalp.
- Leave on the hair for 20-50 minutes or 10 minutes on the skin.
- Use a vinegar-water mixture to rinse the hair for increased shine. Clear wate should be used to remove the product from the skin.
- For external use.
Note: Hair may become darker in colour, however, the shade will wash out.Vegan OK
- Eclipta alba leaf powder (Bhringaraj)
- from controlled organic agriculture
TIPS FOR PLANT POWDERS & CLAYS
Do not use a metal container when mixing plant powders, plant colours or clays. This could result in reactions occurring between the metal surface and natural substances. Instead, opt for wooden, glass or ceramic bowls and spoons!