Sidr (Christ's Thorn)
Christ's thorn, or Sidr, is a kind of neutral henna that strengthens the hair, lends it volume and cleanses at the same time. It is a herbal "shampoo" alternative for all those who have problems with skin intolerances and allergies. The hair is cleansed in a natural and gentle manner, without causing any colouration.
Sidr is ideal for all:
- with naturally light hair
- who prefer a soap-free hair cleanser.
- with thin, dull and lacklustre hair.
- whose hair needs protection from water, sun, and other elements.
- Mix the powder with boiling and add other plant powders if needed.
- Cover the paste for 20 minutes.
- Apply to dry or damp hair, gently massaging the scalp.
- Leave on for 50 minutes then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow up with an acidic rinse (water and vinegar mixture) as the last step to boost shine and suppleness.
- Ziziphus spina christi