Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree essential oil has antibacterial properties and is thus ideal for use on impure and dry skin as well as insect bites. Thanks to its stimulating and toning effects, it can be incorporated into aromatherapy and used for skincare.
Percentage of oil commonly used in cosmetics as follows:
- 0.3% in face creams
- 1% in shower gels, shampoos and body care products
- 2% in soaps
- Only use the oil in diluted form when incorporated into cosmetics products.
- Fragrance lamps: 3 - 4 drops mixed in 3 tablespoons of water.
- Fire place: Place a few drops on 2 or 3 logs and allow to soak in for approx. 10 minutes before igniting the fire.
- Potpourri: Mix a few drops with almond oil before adding it to the potpourri. It is advised to add the oil drop by drop - 6 drops for every 200 g of potpourri should be sufficient.
- Humidifier: Add 6 -7 drops
- Heating device: Place 7 - 8 drops in a heat-resistant container filled with 300 ml of water.