Le Erbe di Janas
Regular price €6,50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Walnut husks possess dyeing properties, regulate sebum and boost shine when used as a hair care product. It regenerates the skin and doubles as a tanning oleolite.
- Warm, chestnut nuances.
- The colour outcome is not particularly intense more does it last long when used as a standalone product.
- The husks are best mixed with henna to create red, chestnut nuances or henna and indigo for darker, chestnut tones.
- Apply to fair hair or hair with blonde tones to lend is ash blonde or brown chestnut shades.
- It creates beautiful reflections on brown chestnut or dark hair.
- Ideal for neutralising an orange tinge formed from using henna. Creates a warm copper tone.
- Mix the powder with warm water until a yoghurt-like consistency is formed.
- Cover the container and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Apply to dry or damp hair and leave on for at least 60 minutes and up to 2 hours - depending on the desired colour intensity.
- Rinse well and use a diluted shampoo if needed.
- Follow with a conditioner if you have dry hair and a vinegar rinse as the last step.
- Mix 10 g or powder with 100 ml of sesame oil and leave to macerate in a sealed container for 10 days. Shake once a day.