Brahmi is an Ayurvedic plant powder that is appreciated for its revitalizing properties. It is used to prevent hair loss, dandruff and premature greying. Brahmi strengthens the roots of the hair, combats dandruff formation and relieves itching.
It is recommended to use Brahmi mixed with Amla, Bhringraj, Shikakai, Tulsi and / or Neem. Moreover, it can be used as a pasta, as an infusion or as a skin treatment when macerated in oil.
- Mix Brahmi with very hot water and add plant powder as needed.
- Cover the mixture and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then apply the paste to dry or damp hair and massage into the scalp.
- Leave on the hair for 20-50 minutes or 10 minutes on the skin.
- Rinse with a vinegar-water mixture for increased shine. Use clear water to rinse mixture from the skin.
- For external use only.