Green clay has anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healing which is ideal for treating oily, large-pored and acne-prone skin. It absorbs excess sebum and has a clarifying. However, green clay is not suitable for sensitive skin, as it may cause redness.
- Mix a small amount of the product with water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to cleansed and dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Finish with a toner or floral water.
- The product can also be mixed with other plant powders. Add vegetable oils or hydrosols to the mix if need be.