Red clay is a mineral-rich clay that possesses anti-inflammatory and soothing properties to promote a radiant complexion. It can be used on acne-prone, oily, demanding, dry and mature skin types. Red clay improves circulation, supports moisture absorption, counteracts redness and, thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties, serves to relieve skin problems. Mature, dull skin is given back a healthy glow!
- Mix a small amount of the product with water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to cleansed and dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Finish with a toner or floral water.
- The red colour of clay can be attributed to its high iron content. Do not use metal utensils when mixing, because that would compromise the effectiveness of the clay.