Sardinian clay has intensive clarifying properties, removes dead skin cells, removes dead skin cells and preps the skin for subsequent skincare products by improving its ability to absorb the active ingredients. It is ideal for use on acne-prone skin or blackheads and can be combined with other botanical powders to create face masks. As a mixed paste, Sardinian Multani (Multani di Sardegna) has a deep-cleansing effect and allows the skin to breathe again. For skin that is clear, sift. smooth and glowing.
The Multani di Sardegna by Le Erbe di Janas is cultivated in Sardinia and possess the same active ingredient properties as the mineral clay that stems from India.
- Blend the clay with a small amount of water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to clean, dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 15 minutes, but do not allow it to dry on the skin. It may be necessary to dampen the mask every now and again.
- Rinse with warm water thereafter.
- Follow up with a lavender or tiaré hydrosol.