White Clay (Kaolin)
White clay - also known as kaolin - is a white mineral clay that offers a particularly gently cleanse and is, therefore, ideal for sensitive as well as irritated skin types. It is also suitable for use on various skin problems (such as eczema, inflammation, acne, blackheads, light burns, etc.). Kaolin can also remove toxins from the skin, for a clarifying effect. At the same time, it promotes blood circulation and provides a radiant complexion.
- Mix a small amount of the product with water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to cleansed and dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Finish with a toner or floral water.
- The product can also be mixed with other plant powders. Add vegetable oils or honey to the mix if need be.